Saturday, May 28, 2011

Thanks for a Great SK Marathon Expo!

I had a great time at the SK Marathon Expo today! I met lots of great exercise enthusiasts from all over Canada. We had many conversations about healthy eating, what to eat during your run, etc. I was beside my friends from Craven Sport Services who had some educational sessions which reinforced the relationship between activity and nutrition. It was a busy day with many people coming through TCU to pick up their race packages.

I hope you have a great run if you're participating in the 10km, half, or full marathon tomorrow! I'll be at the first water station with the Saskatoon lululemon athletic crew to cheer you on.

For those of you who entered the Something Nutrishus draw today, I have 2 winners to announce:
1st prize - a grapeseed lululemon Retro Groove Bag goes to Lisa Wilson
2nd prize - a DC Simple Great Food cookbook goes to Rachel Zanyk

Congratulations and thanks to everyone who stopped by the booth today!

Steph Wheler
www.nutrishus.com