Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Warm Drink on a Chilly Day

It's time for another Q's Day post! 

I know we've been lucky in Saskatoon and the weather has been quite mild for November.  However, I still find that there's a chill in the air.  My neck feels cold without a scarf and my hands seek out the warmth of gloves or mitts.  Whether or not you are experiencing that, I thought of today's question when I walked my dog this morning. 

Today I would like to know what warm drink you enjoy in the cold months of the year?

I typically go for green tea, but I find that in the winter I like something creamier, so I'll make chai or earl grey tea and add skim milk...mmmm.

Remember, on Q's Day you can post any questions, comments, answers, recipes, links, etc. that you want to share with the Nutrishus community!

Stay warm!
Steph Wheler, RD
something nutrishus counselling & coaching
www.nutrishus.com