Thursday, October 1, 2015

A Month of Blog Posts...Here We Go

Welcome to October! I have a post-a-day for you this month (or that's my goal, let's see how I do). I know, it might be overwhelming (and I don’t want you to get used to it!), but it allowed me to mark off one more thing on my 101 in 1001 list – so I’m pleased with that accomplishment. It was also a good challenge for me.

Most will be my usual style, although you will get a few interviews from What RDs Do and my Redux post on the 21st as usual. I hope you enjoy! I also hope to continue to be this organized with my posts and find the time to get my thoughts down. With that in mind, I continue to focus on living and being a mom – which means my blogging falls lower on the priority list, especially as I try to unplug more (so, I’m kind of at an impasse as I seek balance, and moderation).

With my work and my blog (my outlet) I aim to share my thoughts, my knowledge, scientific evidence in a practical way, my recipes, and a little bit about me in an attempt to inspire you and perhaps lead you down the path to be the best version of yourself. You are already wonderful, I hope to help you realize and expand upon your greatness! The other day while I was driving, this type of thinking led me to the title “how to be more like you”.

Many of these posts are lists or tidbits about me; as I said this is sort of my outlet and a place for self exploration as well as self development. Please comment, share, and be inspired. I’d love to hear from you and what you’re interested in knowing about.

Heres to a great month!

Steph Langdon, RD
www.nutrishus.com