Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Day 20: Rub-A-Dub-Dub

With our hectic lives and mobile technology it can be really hard to be in the moment. I strive to find time to unplug and if you read the blog often, you know I'm trying to be in the moment. Becoming a mom has made this more apparent to me. While I have many things I want to accomplish, I need to be present for my daughter.

I have come to love her bath time. She didn't love the bath at first, then started to splash, and is now extremely active in the tub. I enjoy seeing her excitement, watching her crawl into the bathroom when she hears the water running, and playing with her bath toys.



It's the simple moment in our day, when my husband, my daughter, and I are all together, with no distractions. We (Kevin and I) try to be home for bath time so we don't miss our routine together. I just really love that we're together, content, happy, and not thinking about anything else. I hope this transfers to other parts of our life too!

I am grateful for: bath time!

I do enjoy the tub to myself, but it's my daughter's time that makes me grateful every day.

Stop to smell the roses,
Steph Langdon, RD
www.nutrishus.com