Thursday, October 22, 2015

Day 22: Messes to Clean

Perspective makes a huge difference. I skim over social media as I try to not spend too much of my time reading status updates etc. I do of course try to stay on top of food and nutrition trends and current research. From time to time, a shared post will catch my eye. I recently saw one relating to gratitude, so it definitely made me pause (see below). It was so simple, but such a great reminder. I chose to share what I'm grateful for this month, as I know I can be a bit negative or complain about things in my personal life; when in reality I have a great life. Sometimes the little things we complain about exist because of the wonderful life we're leading.

This may or may not strike a cord with you, but I wanted to share it:

I am grateful for: a life where all my basic needs are met

How you look at things really makes a difference and we forget how far we've come. I am grateful for so many things and I hope I continue to be content with my life and not take it for granted.

Don't you just 'love' to clean?
Steph Langdon, RD
www.nutrishus.com